- KMG PetroChem LLP presented plans for the development of petrochemistry and gas chemistry in Kazakhstan at the ENERGY TRENDS: Gas & Petrochemicals conference (News) 2023-10-27
- A Memorandum of Cooperation was signed between KMG PetroChem LLP and Saken Seifullin Kazakh Agrotechnical Research University (News) 2023-10-23
- KazMunayGas and Sinopec plan to produce polyethylene terephthalate in Atyrau (News) 2023-10-17
- Sinopec entered the Project on construction of Polyethylene Plant (News) 2023-10-17
- NC KazMunayGas JSC and Linde GmbH Signed a Memorandum of Understanding (News) 2023-09-29
- KMG PetroChem LLP presented plans for the development of petrochemical industry in Kazakhstan at the 10th Anniversary Globuc Conference (News) 2023-09-14
- Published: 03 June 2023
1-2 June 2023 KMG PetroChem LLP and Tengizchevroil LLP held a Contract strategy workshop on implementation of Construction of Gas Separation Complex project (hereinafter — GSC).
The workshop is devoted to discuss various contract strategies and modelling of potential risks and to consider Tengizchevroil’s experience in the FGP project.
The parties also considered in detail the constructing contractor selection criteria and the further steps of GSC project implementation.
Following the meeting, the parties agreed to continue cooperation on the exchange of experience and implementation of the GCS project and scheduled the further workshops.
This is a reminder, that GSC is an infrastructure facility designed to provide feedstock (ethane) as a part of the polyethylene plant construction project. Its construction is expected to be carried out at Tengiz field area.